Complaint Review: COLUMBIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2004

• Reported By:MESA Arizona
COLUMBIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS
P.O. BOX 4065 FARMINGDALE, New York U.S.A.

COLUMBIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS Company ripped me off on a $25.00 rebate! Rip-off! FARMINGDALE New York

I purchased a 2-pk hand radio set in June 2003, mailed in the rebate w/all applicable documentation on 10 June 2003, and was due $25 rebate by 25 Sep 03. I called 19 Jan 04 and was told by Marie, after checking the status, that my rebate check would be cut w/in the next few weeks. It was never received.

I called back on 16 April 03, talked to Amy and was told that my check would be sent w/in the week. I called 4 more times between 7-15 May, leaving several messages, the last recording stated "mailbox full". I made several calls after that and the phone just rang and rang. Today I tried reaching the email address found on the rebate form, but "could not find" was the only response.

Cynthia
MESA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLUMBIA-TELECOMMUNICATIONS/FARMINGDALE-New-York-10802-1653/COLUMBIA-TELECOMMUNICATIONS-Company-ripped-me-off-on-a-2500-rebate-Rip-off-FARMINGDALE-100976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLUMBIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS