Complaint Review: COMCAST Grace Schroeder

• Reported By: Donewrong — seattle Washington
COMCAST Grace Schroeder
1270 S Abilene St Aurora, Colorado USA

COMCAST Grace Schroeder Comcast Loyalty / Service is terrible. Aurora Colorado

We had comcast at our business which was closed and we sold the location. They said we signed a 35 page contract when in fact we signed a 1 page document with a hyperlink to the contract. My email service (outlook) does not do hyperlinks so how can there contract be valid.

Rep should have explained!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told I was signing a service bill to have the tech do the work not a 3 year contract.

They also had a 60 day service disconnect which is not stated anywhere.

I have contacted and explained our issue and they are not helpful.  Grace Schroeder should not be in customer service or deal with any type of customers.

I will never use comcast again for Home or Business.  Shady large company at best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST-Grace-Schroeder/Aurora-Colorado-80012/COMCAST-Grace-Schroeder-Comcast-Loyalty-Service-is-terrible-Aurora-Colorado-1061678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST Grace Schroeder