Complaint Review: COMCAST SOUTHAVEN MS

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: southaven — SOUTHAVEN Mississippi U.S.A.
COMCAST SOUTHAVEN MS
8946 AIRWAYS SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi United States of America

COMCAST SOUTHAVEN MS COMCAST MEMPHIS TN DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PLACES BOGUS CONTRACTS YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF SERVICE SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi

Had internet service with Comcast for a long time after Dishnetwork contract expired I called Comcast to add cable service to my internet....People Beware of Comcast you think they are the ones without contracts thats what they say...But after installing cable I was told that I signed up for triple play with internet which i already had for years cable and digital phone service I called them right after receiving my bill and said I never ordered digital phone she said well u have it now...And your in a contract with it.....

Then tonight i call about my services not working and question when will this service be over she said dec 2012 they said i was in a 2 year contract with the triple play Folks I promise you this was never discussed with me....I would never have signed another contract with a cable company after going through a nightmare with dish network. I have never used the digital phone service I have unlimited cell usage and never needed a home phone, but i have to pay for this for 2 years....
they only gave me a few cable channels other people in my area have the same thing and have alot of channels i dont have anything like they said i would...bill contnues to go up every month for no reason.  I now am charged $139.00 a month for basic cable and basic internet that other offers are for 20.00  internet service...

TAKE CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH COMCAST, DIRECT TV, DISH NETWORK  ALL CABLE COMPANIES MY SUGGESTION IS TO RECORD YOUR CALL WHEN U CALL TO GET SERVICE  THEY TELL YOU SO MUCH STUFF AND THEN THE THINGS THEY DONT TELL YOU...LIKE THERE WILL BE 10 BUCKS WORTH OF BULLSHIT TAXES ON YOUR BILL, YOU WILL PAY 7.00 FOR EACH BOX YOU HAVE, YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PICK UP CHANNELS ON YOUR MAIN TV, YOU WILL BE IN A CONTRACT AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT....BELIEVE ME IT'S BEEN A BAD EXPERIENCE AND FORCED TO PAY FOR PARTIAL SERVICES AND CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST-SOUTHAVEN-MS/SOUTHAVEN-Mississippi-38671/COMCAST-SOUTHAVEN-MS-COMCAST-MEMPHIS-TN-DECEPTIVE-BUSINESS-PLACES-BOGUS-CONTRACTS-YOU-NEED-763516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST SOUTHAVEN MS