Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Updated: Sun, August 18, 2013

• Reported By: Shay — Aurora Illinois
COMCAST
NAPERVILLE, Illinois USA

COMCAST An over charge for service provided with interruption and no live analyst available NAPERVILLE Illinois

*General Comment: ugh

I have had a horrible experience with Comcast. I was offered the basic cable and Internet service for $69.99 a month starting in late June. My first bill was $110.00 and my second bill was $269.00. After receiving an extension to pay previous balance my service was interrupted and when I called to speak with an analyst I got the automated system and voicemail during business hours. This is ridiculous for very few channels, no dvr, and internet. I have had much better and will not be using Comcast again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/NAPERVILLE-Illinois-60540/COMCAST-An-over-charge-for-service-provided-with-interruption-and-no-live-analyst-availab-1076881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST

#1 General Comment

ugh

AUTHOR: justmythoughts - ()

Ugh, that sucks.  I have recently went back to comcast and get the 69.99 a month and have 2 rooms hooked up with dvr and get free hbo for 2 years along with internet.

I have had issues when they first installed mine because they kept giving me wireless routers that were used by other people and they installed 4 of them in my house when they were in someone elses name. So my internet service was awful and they couldnt figure out what was going on because the router kept coming back as "stolen" when they really just didnt clear out the other persons name it was registered to prior to me and i spent hours on the phone with them and couldnt get through, and when i did i would be transfered. Finally i got a flyer for a guy that is in sales and went house to house to offer people to come back to comcast. Not only did i get my install free, but also hbo and got credited.