Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: J. Jenkins — RPB, FL Florida United States of America
COMCAST
10435 IRONWOOD RD PBG, Florida United States of America

COMCAST charged my COMCAST account 30.0 for NSF but they never submit the payment to my bank for payment. I paid online and they claim that i was one number off and their bank charge them, so they charge my a PBG, Florida

Comcast has charged my account 30.00 NSF but never requested payment from my bank. I paid online and inadvertly entered one number wrong so they never submit the payment to my bank but charged me NSF. If this happening to others than this a big rip off. I can understand if they submit to the bank and funds is not available but their own bank is charging them for a service they have not provided and they pass on the cost to the customer. The fact remains that NSF means funds were not available upon request from customer's bank. Comcast decided to change the meaning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/PBG-Florida-33410/COMCAST-charged-my-COMCAST-account-300-for-NSF-but-they-never-submit-the-payment-to-my-b-956787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST