- Report: #911634
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: COMCAST
COMCASTInternet United States of America
COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST provides lousy service and is trying to rip me off for my $600 refund Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I had a balance of about $600, and still have not received a check from the crooks (been about 3 weeks now). I just talked to a lady there and she said that it would take between 3 - 5 more weeks. I just have three questions:
1. will they be providing me with interest for the free use of my money?
2. are they as patient with their customers in paying their bills to COMCAST?
3. does this explain why COMCAST has so many customer complaints about their service?
COMCAST advertised their costs are so low, but they do not tell you the cost to rent their equipment!!
I went to ATT UVERSE, and it has been great so far.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/internet/COMCAST-COMCAST-COMCAST-provides-lousy-service-and-is-trying-to-rip-me-off-for-my-600-ref-911634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.