Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jon — Carmichael California United States of America

COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST provides lousy service and is trying to rip me off for my $600 refund Internet

I have been receiving absolutely lousy service from COMCAST.  outages happened, frequently, as often as once per day.  I have had them come to my house (probably) a dozen times; they have come out to look at the lines on the street, etc.  I even had one of their representatives suggest that I should consider somebody elses services.  SO I DID.

I had a balance of about $600, and still have not received a check from the crooks (been about 3 weeks now).  I just talked to a lady there and she said that it would take between 3 - 5 more weeks.  I just have three questions:

1.  will they be providing me with interest for the free use of my money?

2.  are they as patient with their customers in paying their bills to COMCAST?

3.  does this explain why COMCAST has so many customer complaints about their service?

COMCAST advertised their costs are so low, but they do not tell you the cost to rent their equipment!!

I went to ATT UVERSE, and it has been great so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/internet/COMCAST-COMCAST-COMCAST-provides-lousy-service-and-is-trying-to-rip-me-off-for-my-600-ref-911634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST