Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Reported By: fedup — Las Cruces New Mexico
COMCAST
Internet USA

COMCAST COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NONEXISTENT Internet

I downgraded my cable service for economic reasons. Immediately, within one hour of my telephone  call to COMCAST U.S.A., my wifi and everything depending upon it stopped working. I telephoned "customer service." Someone from Comcast in Asia tried to help me.

Nothing they suggested helped. I was then advised to contact the "Super Duper" Tech Team with an initial cost of $39.00 and a subsequent $9.99 monthly charge. I was dubious but gave it a try. The tech consultant was friendly, but could not help me and determined that my wifi modem must be inoperable. That took no more than 15 minutes, maybe only 10 minutes for him to make that determination.

My wifi terminal was never broken. It worked then and still works.

I had to hire tech support in my community in order to resolve the problem from downgrading Comcast services. That is a very big problem for both Comcast and Comcast users.

I asked COMCAST to remove the $39.00 charge (because I did not receive any help) and I terminated the purchase of the high-end tech support based upon my experience.

I am still being charged $39.00 on each statement when the incident happened 3 months ago. I have called Comcast (directed to Asia) at least 4 times asking that this charge be removed and I was guaranteed that it was removed twice.

It is still on my account. Because I cannot seem to get them to remove this charge for services not rendered, my only recourse now is to make this a larger more public issue and/or to switch to another internet and cable carrier.

COMCAST has no customer service. They feign customer service but it seems they've grown so large no one within their network knows how to do his or her job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/internet/COMCAST-COMCAST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-IS-NONEXISTENT-Internet-1050253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST