Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: PISSEDOFF — rensselaer Indiana
Internet USA

COMCAST Lied 15 times on hook up Whiting Indiana

I decided to use comcast for my internet and tv service. I went to comcast in hammond and payed the fees to get things started. I had to make a 2nd and a 3rd trip back to pick up equipment since i was doing a self install. I got everything hooked up correctly but things still didnt work. I called comcast and they said there was a signal problem. They scheduled an appointment and made me sit for hours waiting on a person who never showed up. Comcast did this to me 15 times before i decided not to deal with them anymore. I called many many times and had to start back at square one with every phone call. they just kept passing me on. most phone calls were over an hour in lenght and I got absolutly nowhere. Now, even tho i never had one minute of service they turned me into the credit reporting agencies as not paying my monthly bill. It is now to the point to where they are harrassing me. I still have the equipment and will not waste one more second of time on COMCAST. they have sent me texts telling me to return their equipment and i send a text back with a date and time they can pick their equipment up. No one ever showed up. i tried calling but i am not going to waste another second of my time with all the automated systems they have. No Humans. I dont want their s***, its taking up space but i refuse to waste one more second of time on PEOPLE, playing games! Now i have a negative on my credit report from comcast. HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/internet/COMCAST-Lied-15-times-on-hook-up-Whiting-Indiana-1171359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST