Complaint Review: COMCAST.COM

• Updated: Sun, September 05, 2010

• Reported By: Cindy — Bacliff Texas USA
COMCAST.COM
20 GREENWAY PLZ. #380A HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

COMCAST.COM COMCAST DIGITAL TV, TELEPHONE, INTERNET BUNDLES LIED TO ME, DID NOT RESPOND TO MY COMPLIANTS WITH A SOLUTION HOUSTON, Texas

Cost me 2 employment opportunities

I have been having connection and packet loss issues since 7-10 to the current date of 9-5-2010. i have called at least 30 times since Aug. 23-10. This not including the calls made during the end of July to Aug. 23-10. I have had 5 Comcast techs and one supervisor at my home to check and verify my connection and packet loss issues. The first tech determined that my first modem was defective. So, he replaced it with the same modem. There were other techs involved in this issue. But it is a very long explanation of the situation

The supervisor Joseph, from the Keamh, Tx hub came to my home. I explained the issues. Yesterday, I called customer service support, the CSR told me that supervisor Joseph notated my account that everything  was fine. When it was not. The whole problem is that Comcast will not admit that the connection and packet loss issue is  their problem.

I have faxed a letter to the corporate headquarters in Philadelphia, Pa. to the attention of Brian L. Roberts, CEO.  Hopeful, I will hear something from him.

Now, I will have to take legal steps to get this situation resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2010 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCASTCOM/HOUSTON-Texas-77046/COMCASTCOM-COMCAST-DIGITAL-TV-TELEPHONE-INTERNET-BUNDLES-LIED-TO-ME-DID-NOT-RESPOND-TO-637917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST.COM