Complaint Review: COMFORT INN

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:Grand Prairie Texas
COMFORT INN
1100 DELHI AVE BOSSIER CITY, Louisiana U.S.A.

Choice Hotels - COMFORT INN BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONG WITH TOILETS Shreveport BOSSIER CITY Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: Make Complaint

I stayed at the Comfort Inn with friends and when I first checked in of course they run your card and when to look at the room my bed cover had stains on them and it was nasty so of course the staff come to wash the cover and not bring another one it was like that was the only one they had. And then night comes and I start hearing a noise come out of the bathroom and it kept happening all night. I trying to call but I did not get answer from the front desk and then that morning I flushed the toilet and it ran over and over onto the floor and I went to talk to the front desk to try to resolve the problem but their managment only wanted to complicate the problem and come to find out the staff said that he talks bad to them so they were afraid to say anything to him. His name is Shailesh Shah and his email address is shaileshshah5@yahoo.com. Then I looked at my bill and of course they over charged me and they don't want to fix any problems at that hotel they only want to take peoples money. Shailesh Shah was very rude to me on the phone and he still to this day does not want to give me a partial refund.

Anonymous
Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMFORT-INN/BOSSIER-CITY-Louisiana-71111/Choice-Hotels-COMFORT-INN-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-ALONG-WITH-TOILETS-Shreveport-BOSSIER-CIT-434614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMFORT INN

Make Complaint

AUTHOR: Ronnie - (U.S.A.)

Dear Annoymous...I work for a major hotel chain. Here are a few things from the inside that may help you out on any future problems you may occur. At your arrival at the hotel when you are checking in. The Hotel's don't charge your card, its just preauthorized for the total amount of your stay. The charge is done at check out. Next is that you should have not backed down from your complaint, most of the Managers are the owners (FYI). Stand your ground! The more you make your point across the better your outcome will be, and if they have other guest around, you will better be rewarded with a larger discount. As for my Hotel, the Front Desk Agents are allowed to give a discount, not to exceed 50%. So I would sugest talking with the Front Desk Agents before you bring in the Manager or Owner. And Please remember its not US that made your stay unpleasent, its the Hotel you stayed at. So remember you be nice to us we give more of a large discount to you. Hope this Helped! Oh I am further south than were you stayed at. Try us next time you wont be unhappy :) BW