Complaint Review: COMMERCIAL HEALTH NETWORK

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:FAIRLESS HILLS Pennsylvania
COMMERCIAL HEALTH NETWORK
2511 DEER RUN EAST, SUITE A105 CLEARWATER, Florida U.S.A.

COMMERCIAL HEALTH NETWORK RIPOFF - Beware of them changing their name! CLEARWATER Florida
Rip-off Report negotiated for ALL unsatisfied customers to get a refund . They promised Rip-off Report ALL refund requests will be honored & will happen within 14 days! CLICK HERE to read message from the company on who to contact for your Refund!

I received a phone call while I was at work on my Cellphone during a busy time. I had recently applied for a Nurse's credit card and thought it was them trying to verify my information. Before I knew who they really were I had given them my checking account info. and authorized them to take out $299. from my acct. on May 17th, 2004. Once I got home I checked out their website www.commercialhealthnetwork.com only to find that it had very little info. and no way to contact them.

I immediately put a stop payment on my acct. Earlier today, May 15th I received a phone call from a number coming up as Unavailable on my caller ID with a man stating he was calling from a company called Everest (EVS) and he started to state the familiar jargon from my previous call from commercial health network. I asked him to hold on while I looked for my info. from May 5th, and told him that according to the internet Commercial Health Network was a rip-off. He restated the name Everest (EVS) and denied any knowledge of Commercial Health Network. Needless to say, when I returned to the phone he had hung up. Beware of them changing their name at this point. I know this was the same scam.

Shirley
FAIRLESS HILLS, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMMERCIAL-HEALTH-NETWORK/CLEARWATER-Florida-33761/COMMERCIAL-HEALTH-NETWORK-RIPOFF-Beware-of-them-changing-their-name-CLEARWATER-Florida-91554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMMERCIAL HEALTH NETWORK