Complaint Review: COMMUNITY MORTGAGE - RYAN BRANDENBERGER

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By:tampa Florida
COMMUNITY MORTGAGE - RYAN BRANDENBERGER
400 SE 6th St. FT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

COMMUNITY MORTGAGE - RYAN BRANDENBERGER BAIT AND SWITCH HIGH FEES LIARS FRAUD COPY AND PASTE FT LAUDERDALE Florida

*General Comment: I have been dx with schizophrenia

*General Comment: Ryan Brandenburger

*Consumer Comment: Standup Guy

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is not true

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is not true

THIS COMPANY FRAUDULANTLY COPY AND PASTED MY W-2S AND CONVINCED ME INTO A LOAN THAT HAD HIGH FEES 5 POINTS. I NEVER SIGNED RESPA AND THEY TOLD ME AT THE CLOSING TABLE THE LENDER RAISED MY RATE 2 PERCENTAGE POINTS..

THEY LIED AND HAD MY APPRAISAL PUSHED ABOVE THE REAL VALUE. THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF SCAM ARTISTS AND THE LEADER IS RYAN BRANDONBERGER.

Freindly warning
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMMUNITY-MORTGAGE-RYAN-BRANDENBERGER/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33301/COMMUNITY-MORTGAGE-RYAN-BRANDENBERGER-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-HIGH-FEES-LIARS-FRAUD-COPY-AND-PAS-291354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMMUNITY MORTGAGE - RYAN BRANDENBERGER

#1 General Comment

I have been dx with schizophrenia

AUTHOR: Merryweather - (United States of America)

I appologize for any comments made about the above named person. I/I have been dx with schizophrenia and can't seem to get my story straight about anyones character.

#2 General Comment

AUTHOR: Merryweather - (United States of America)

I retract my comments about the individual named above. He "was" a standup guy at one point in time but unlike a classic car, this person has degraded over time, rather than appreciated.

Standup Guy

AUTHOR: Merryweather - (United States of America)

Ryan Brandenburger worked with me on a loan 9 years ago and I can attest to the fact that he is a standup guy. He did not ask me to write this, and I have not spoken with him in a long time, but I felt it was necessary to make these sentiments known against such allegations of his character.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is not true

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Actually when I read that again,it is clearly written buy another mortgage professional and not a borrower.

954-394-9005

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is not true

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

This person and I had another business arrangement unrelated to the mortgage business that went array.

This posting is completely untrue and was just an attempt to make me look bad. I have never done a loan for this person in the past. He is also a loan officer if you choose to look him up.

Call me if you have any questions

954-394-9005