Complaint Review: COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE - MR. IZU MICHAEL

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Venice California
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE - MR. IZU MICHAEL
izumichael@prodigy.net Internet Nigeria

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE - MR. IZU MICHAEL ,Scam Alert Contact Barrister Izu Michael Nigeria Internet

Following is the email I received and believe it is another attempt to scam people out of their money. Sort of a "reversal" in thought. Scam someone under the auspices of reporting a scam and being helpful. I mean if Nigeria has so much money that they can just give it away to other people, than why are so many people STARVING in that country? Ask yourself, why in the world would this person be sending you this letter? As follows.......

From: annettej@prodigy.net
Subject: (Scam Alert) Contact Barrister Izu Michael
Date: June 4, 2009 7:04:14 AM PDT
Reply-To: izumichael@prodigy.net

Attn: My Dear,
I am Mrs. Annette E. Jenkins, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside in District of Columbia 20534. My residential address is as follows 320 First Street, NW Washington, District of Columbia 20534, United States, am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Izu Michael, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounteing to $15,000,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Izu Michael, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Izu Michael

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Mr. Izu Michael (Barrister)
Email: izumichael@prodigy.net
Phone: +234 803 803 6022

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Izu Michael was just $580 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Annette E. Jenkins
320 First Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20534
USA.

Ingrid
Venice, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMPENSATION-AWARD-HOUSE-MR-IZU-MICHAEL/internet/COMPENSATION-AWARD-HOUSE-MR-IZU-MICHAEL-Scam-Alert-Contact-Barrister-Izu-Michael-Niger-458494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE - MR. IZU MICHAEL