Complaint Review: COMPLETE NUTRITION

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — Seattle Washington United States of America
COMPLETE NUTRITION
3800 South Tamiami Trail #112 Sarasota Sarasota, Florida United States of America

COMPLETE NUTRITION Completely lied about product side effects. scary Sarasota, Florida

I went to Complete Nutrition to purchase a testosterone booster.  I was very explicit that I did not want any products that have side effects to them.  I was recommended Natren HGX and was assured that I would have no side effects with it.

After taking only two of the recommended four pills every day, I ended up having severe anxiety and felt very very sick.

I returned to the store the next day and explained the issues I was having.  The first person I spoke with told me there is no way that could have happened, it must be something else I am taking.  The only problem with that logic is I don't take anything else.

I wanted to return the $100 bottle of anxiety provoking pills that were pushed on me with false guarantees less than 24 hours prior.  I was told the only thing they could do for me was to give me another one of their products, no refund. [continued below]....
.....

There had been no mention of a "store credit only" refund policy the day prior, but now I was directed to it.

After leaving the store, one of the other employees from the day before was outside and convinced me to come back in and take a store credit.  He expressed his own experience with NatrenHGX and how he had ripped the visors out of his car the very first day he took the same pills.  Wow, really?

Really my only option was to try and challenge it with my credit card, to which he assured me I would lose.
Great!

I did not think companies in the "pill pushing" business could even do this any longer.  I was fully under the impression that the FTC had specific requirements for companies of this nature to provide full refunds with no questions asked.

Hopefully I can help avert any future customers of Complete Nutrition from having the same experience.  I'm sure this company will be out of business in the next few years.  Most of these businesses usually filter themselves out after stealing enough money from their would-be long-term customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMPLETE-NUTRITION/Sarasota-Florida-34243/COMPLETE-NUTRITION-Completely-lied-about-product-side-effects-scary-Sarasota-Florida-938611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMPLETE NUTRITION