• Report: #620015

Complaint Review: COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC.

• Submitted: Sun, July 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2010

• Reported By: Scott — PATTERSON New York United States of America
COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC.
380 S SCHMALE ROAD STE 102 CAROL STREAM, Illinois United States of America

COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC. Web Hosting Pad, webhostingpad.com COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC. dba Webhostingpad deleted my websites and stole my files CAROL STREAM, Illinois

COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC. d/b/a Web Hosting Pad is absolutely the worst hosting company in America. I have been a customer of theirs since 2008. I paid in full for three years for $4.99 long before they dropped their price to $1.99. Since 2008 my websites have gone down consistently for hours at a time on a weekly basis. I never complained for fear they would take retributive action considering they have all my files and backups. In April this year we emailed them about a possible virus on the site. They sent a generic response and did nothing and did not reply to my responses. A couple of days ago we noticed that most of our files had been infected. We requested that they restore a good backup since they do weekly backups. They said they would so and would recreate our account. Instead, they deleted three of my websites and are refusing to reply to any of our emails requesting the login info and blow us off every time we call. This is fraud, breach of contract, and may be a criminal conversion of property, or so the police tell me. Beware of COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC. d/b/a Web Hosting Pad.

We have since transferred our hosting to the company that singed us up to begin with, Search Engine Partners, and for the same price they have us on a Virtual Private Server. Search Engine Partners have also advised that about 10 of their clients have had the exact same problems with COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC. dba Web Hosting Pad. I say be band together for a class action suit against them!

From the NYPD:

COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC. d/b/a WEBHOSTINGPAD.LOM

380 S SCHMALE ROAD STE 102 CAROL STREAM, IL 60185

ANN S CHOI 108 MITCHELL CIRCLE WHEATON 60187

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2010 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMPLETE-WEB-REVIEWS-INC/CAROL-STREAM-Illinois-60185/COMPLETE-WEB-REVIEWS-INC-Web-Hosting-Pad-webhostingpadcom-COMPLETE-WEB-REVIEWS-INC-d-620015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMPLETE WEB REVIEWS, INC.

bones