Complaint Review: COMPLIANCE SERVICES

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Sam — Suitland Maryland United States of America
COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Baltimore MD Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

COMPLIANCE SERVICES Steven Huff Posing As Government Employees Baltimore, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: theyre at it still as of 9/14 advertising on craigslist under gigs

*Author of original report: COMPLIANCE SERVICES, STEVEN HUFF BALTIMORE Maryland

This guy along with his partner walks in to small business saying that COMPLIANCE SERVICES had sent out letters in the earlier months and that we did not responded, that we need to have federal and state posters required by law, He charges $127.40 for a bad quality Xerox copies, when you can get get the real ones online for $40.00 and he gave me post for Virginia when my business is in Maryland, I called him back telling him that he gave me the ones from Virginia when I needed Maryland, the phone number he gave me is 443-510-2584. I called and he did not answer at all. Steven is a white guy, and his partner is black.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMPLIANCE-SERVICES/Baltimore-Maryland-/COMPLIANCE-SERVICES-Steven-Huff-Posing-As-Government-Employees-Baltimore-Maryland-904685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMPLIANCE SERVICES

theyre at it still as of 9/14 advertising on craigslist under gigs

AUTHOR: Joan - ()

saw an ad on craigslist under Gigs it read:

Make 100$ a day plus benefits (Annapolis )

compensation: Up to 100$ a day

Make 100$ a day with benefits and training

We pay weekly and monthly residual

So I replied to ad and shortly recd a text from the 4435102584 number asking for my name. I texted bk can u please call me and he replied he couldnt he was in class at 5:30 pm eastern time?

so I decided to google his number when I came up on the Ripoff Report

COMPLIANCE SERVICES, STEVEN HUFF BALTIMORE Maryland

AUTHOR: sam - (United States of America)

This guy and his partner walks in to small business saying that COMPLIANCE SERVICES had sent out letters in the earlier months and that we did not responded, that we need to have federal and state posters required by law, He charges $127.40 for a bad quality Xerox copies, when you can get get the real ones online for $40.00 and he gave me post for Virginia when my business is in Maryland, I called him back telling him that he gave me the ones from Virginia when I needed Maryland, the phone number he gave me is 443-510-2584. I called and he did not answer at all. Steven is a white guy, and his partner is black.