Complaint Review: COMPUSA REBATE OFFER

• Submitted: Sat, February 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, February 12, 2005

• Reported By:Jonesboro Georgia
COMPUSA REBATE OFFER
P.O. Box 42930 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

COMPUSA REBATE OFFER ripoff non payment of $40 rebate offer;states I not sent valid info. required Mesa Arizona

I purchased my computer from the compusa store located in Morrow,Georgia on Dec. 4, 2004. I followed the instructions required the I send to receive my rebate. Before sending the required information I made copies of the originals of everything; note this was advised by the salesperson who helped me at the store and even noted in the instructions for mailing my rebate. To date I have not received my $40 rebate.

Also I sent the items by priority mail with confirmation of delivery which I did track online and have dates the items reached there destination. I receive a letter from them stating that I needed to send valid upc bar codes,purchase receipts,etc. I did so already the first time. The second time I sent everything by proirity mail again as did before but I only have copies of the orignals; reply by email that items were received but that didn't work.

I didn't need to send copy of the items scan and attach and send by email. I didn't purchase a scanner for my computer. So my question is; why must I follow this new procedure when sending it by mail initially was okay the first time only to be told that I had not sent valid information. I've already registered my complaint with the BBB of Mesa,Arizona.

Debra
Jonesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2005 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMPUSA-REBATE-OFFER/Mesa-Arizona-85274-2930/COMPUSA-REBATE-OFFER-ripoff-non-payment-of-40-rebate-offerstates-I-not-sent-valid-info-131122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMPUSA REBATE OFFER