Complaint Review: COMPUSERVE 2000

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 1999
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 1999

• Reported By:GRAHAM wa
COMPUSERVE 2000
PO BOX 28650 JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA U.S.A.

NUMBER 1 IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, COMPUSERVE (HUH!)

WANTED TO CANCEL COMPUSERVE ACCOUNT BECAUSE MSN WOULD GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT NAME I WANTED AND COMPUSERVE OFFERED ME 3 MONTHS FREE. SO I AGREED SO I COULD TRY FOR MY NAME I WANTED. ONE MONTH LATER I GOT A EMAIL AND CALLED ON IT BECAUSE THEY SAID IN THE EMAIL PAY OR IN 10 DAYS THEY WOULD SHUT ME OFF. I CALLED AND THEY WANTED 54 DOLLARS. I TOLD THEM I WAS TOLD 3 MONTHS FREE. FAUGHT WITH THEM TELLING THEM IT WASN'T MY FAULT. THE WERE ONLYGOING TO CREDIT ME $34.05. AND I WAOULD HAVE TO PAY THE MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE LEFT OVER WHICH I REFUSED. THEY CREDITED ME FINALLY THE WHOLE THING. TODAY I RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THEM DEMANDING $54 SO I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME THE CREDIT WAS REFUSED BECAUSE THE REP. TOLD ME $9.95 A MONTH WHICH WAS A LIE. I TOLD HER WHY WOULD I BE SO CRAZY TO SAY WITH YOU FOR ONE MONTH AND PAY $54 WHEN I COULD GET UNLIMITED USE WITH MSN FOR 21.95 A MONTH. TOLD HER WHAT AM I STUPID. SHE SAID NOTHING WE CAN DO. I TOLD HER SO YOUR EMPLOYEE SCREWS ME OVER AND I PAY FOR IT AND I WAS REPORTING IT AND SHE BASICILY SAID GO AHEAD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMPUSERVE-2000/JACKSONVILLE-FLORIDA-32226-8650/NUMBER-1-IN-CUSTOMER-SATISFACTION-COMPUSERVE-HUH-928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMPUSERVE 2000