Complaint Review: CONCEPTLENS

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Canterbury Other
ConceptLens Inc, 14 Liverpool Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8 1TH United Kingdom Liverpool, United Kingdom

CONCEPTLENS Failed to supply to goods of any description after accepting payment from me Liverpool Merseyside

*UPDATE Employee: Delayed delivery

I ordered contact lenses from company on 06.12.07. By 13.01.07 I had received nothing.
I sent 3 emails requesting an update or an explanation, I received nothing in response.
I can only assume this is a dummy site offering no genuine services.
I would strongly recommend you do not trade as they do not deliver what they claim to on any level.
I have requested a refund, but received no communication.
I have lost over $50 with this company. DO NOT TRADE.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONCEPTLENS/Liverpool-L8-1TH/CONCEPTLENS-Failed-to-supply-to-goods-of-any-description-after-accepting-payment-from-me-L-299582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONCEPTLENS

Delayed delivery

AUTHOR: Conceptlens Inc. - (United Kingdom)

Thank you for your feedback, I have already checked up on your order history and emails.

We have replied to your emails as well as stating that there might be a delay due to postal circumstances that we do not control.

We have also offered you a full refund should the lenses not reach you within 5 days time of our last email. We have not received a response from you then, so the lenses are confirmed to be in your hands.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the delayed delivery and any inconveniences caused from this incident and hope you understand that it was not on purpose.

Margaret Kim