Complaint Review: CONCISE CONCEPTS INC. ,DOUG MILLS

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By:NOVA Virginia
CONCISE CONCEPTS INC. ,DOUG MILLS
681 WESTMINSTER ROAD BALDWIN, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 516-4102588
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

CONCISE CONCEPTS INC. ,DOUG MILLS SENT 75K TO DOUG MILLS AND HE WAS SUPPOSED TO ADD ANOTHER 75K OF HIS OWNS FUNDS TO GO INTO TRADING BACK ON OCT 20, 2008.. BALDWIN New York

*Author of original report: DOUG MILLS

*Consumer Comment: I have the where about of Doug Mills

*Author of original report: disappeared???

Back on October 20, 2008, Doug Mills needed 75k to acquire proof of funds for a trade program which would only take no more than 45 days maxed.

Doug was to add another 75k of his own funds besides my own investor's 75k already wired to his HSBC Concise Concepts Inc company in NY. He kept rushing me to get the funds to him which I did so promptly taking his word for it since he was in our client database for a year now. He did not seem to be a person that would take someone else's money like described but I guess I misjudged that or might there be an explanation from Doug we have yet to hear from.

Agreement was only for 30 days maxed. Promises to pay back or partial payments have yet both to be received today. No attempts have been made either.

Till this day March 31, 2009, we have yet to receive any amount. He is telling my investors he needs more time etc (stall tactic)....The contract actually ended on January 30, 2009 but agreement was agreed for 30/45 days max originally dated back from Oct 20, 2008.

We have given Doug many opportunities etc and would like some results and the truth. He was answering emails and his phone constantly until Nov 10th, 2008 or so.....

INVESTOR
NOVA, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONCISE-CONCEPTS-INC-DOUG-MILLS/BALDWIN-New-York-11510/CONCISE-CONCEPTS-INC-DOUG-MILLS-SENT-75K-TO-DOUG-MILLS-AND-HE-WAS-SUPPOSED-TO-ADD-ANOTHE-439512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONCISE CONCEPTS INC. ,DOUG MILLS

DOUG MILLS

AUTHOR: Professional - (U.S.A.)

HI STEVE:  JUST EMAILED U ...PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS....CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER ALSO.

I have the where about of Doug Mills

AUTHOR: Steve Orphanos - (United States of America)

Doug Mills has also stole from me only stole $10k.  I have tracked him down and know where he lives and his phone number.  If you are still looking for him please contact me and we can talk over the phone.  You can email me at sorphanos@aol.com and in the subject line put DOUG MILLS

disappeared???

AUTHOR: Professional - (U.S.A.)

As of today, Feb 23, 2010, Doug Mills is no where to be found and have not made an attempt to contact us for resolution on the funds owed to us.

A complaint has been made to the NY state General's attorney and we are waiting for assistance from them.

Doug, if you read this email you have all of our contacts and we would appreciate some type of response.  We anticipate that you are not a scam artist.