Complaint Review: CONEY ISLAND SUNOCO

• Reported By:Covington LA
CONEY ISLAND SUNOCO
2489 Coney Island Ave. Brooklyn, New York United States of America

CONEY ISLAND SUNOCO SCAM ARTISTS

Went to New york with a friend for a 2 week trip,was staying at his mothers house, and I ran out of money so I managed to get hired on At said Service Station, for a nominal wage was never really sure what it was, but point is moot because after 2 days work I recieved a western union from my boss in Louisiana to come home with, so I left that night.

When I got home I called Chris at the Station and asked him to give what ever I had owed to me to my friends mother whom would ve coming by to pick it up, I was doing this to pay for her kindness of letting me stay at her house, any way he made her wait like 2 hours then told her he was giving her f***ing nothing.

So I then called and said send me my money he said screw you. Well its not the money just the way this guy treated my friends mother thgat pisses me off, also in the short time I worked ther I witnessed at least three State Inspection Scams where there was nothing wrong with the cars but people were told that they needed to fix things that werent bad. Jujst want the world to know what a asshole this guy is his namme is Chris Dont know last name and he is the owner of said station.

thanks David Covington, LA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONEY-ISLAND-SUNOCO/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/CONEY-ISLAND-SUNOCO-SCAM-ARTISTS-10462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONEY ISLAND SUNOCO