Complaint Review: CONNECT my DNA

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Eugene Oregon United States of America
CONNECT my DNA

CONNECT my DNA Rip Off, Internet

Living Social offered this deal, to discover your ancestry using a saliva sample to extract DNA. purchased one for myself and 2 others for friends. The materials returned to me were bogus. The report was ridiculous and the "gene ring" erroneous.

I tried to contact them.  Forget it..... My Irish grandmother and grandfather would roll over in their graves to hear I am Pakistani!!!! Oh, and Malaysian. My bad to chance this. But shame on Living Social also. Some quality control was expected. As for "Connect my DNA", totally BOGUS...............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONNECT-my-DNA/internet/CONNECT-my-DNA-Rip-Off-Internet-909350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONNECT my DNA