Complaint Review: CONNECTICUT LIMO

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: changsd — MARSEILLE Other France
CONNECTICUT LIMO
80 Middletown Ave NEW HAVEN, Connecticut United States of America

CONNECTICUT LIMO 2012 Connecticut Limousine, Inc. REFUNDING? OR CHEATING? NEW HAVEN, Connecticut

I have booked a trip from NY-JFK to new haven this May on the CTLimo.com website for my friend. But after I had to cancel this reservation because she changed her arriving date. When I make the canceling on CTlimo.com, I was told I could not get my money back directly to my credit card. Instead, the refund would send to a member ID on CTlimo, which could be used once in one year following. All seemed normal until last

week. my friend will have a trip this thursday from NY JFK, so she planed to use the refund in CTLimo to transport form new haven to JFK! However, We CANNOT USE IT ! We tried to make a reservation on the website, but we were told that there is no available station! And the web reservation did not work at all!! So I wrote a e-mail to ask this problem! NO REPLY AT ALL! We telephoned them, they tell us we can not use our refund by phone reservation! I can only use this refund by online booking!!!!! THE PROBLEM IS the ONLINE BOOKING of Connecticut Limousine is totally out of work!Online Fraud !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONNECTICUT-LIMO/NEW-HAVEN-Connecticut-06513/CONNECTICUT-LIMO-2012-Connecticut-Limousine-Inc-REFUNDING-OR-CHEATING-NEW-HAVEN-Conne-974851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONNECTICUT LIMO