Complaint Review: CONS CALL HOME

• Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:COMPTON California
CONS CALL HOME
Internet U.S.A.

CONS CALL HOME I PAID FOR A LOCAL # TO PRISON. I COULD NOT USE. AND, THEY KEEP MY MONEY. INTERNET

Bottom Line... I paid for a Local Phone Number to the Prison.Global Tel said the number was Blocked. I informed the CONSCALLHOME of the problem. They had me try other ways to see if the number would work.
I had (2) failed attempts. I asked for another number, they REFUSED.I ask for my money to be returned to my Credit Card, they REFUSED.I just rec'd. Confirmation Of Cancellation from the CONS 04/29/09.
They are CONS running CON Games. Which is what I told them in a Professional Way.

Leeza
COMPTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONS-CALL-HOME/internet/CONS-CALL-HOME-I-PAID-FOR-A-LOCAL-TO-PRISON-I-COULD-NOT-USE-AND-THEY-KEEP-MY-MONEY-458124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONS CALL HOME