Complaint Review: CONSECO FINANCE AKA GREEN

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2004

• Reported By:GILBERT Arizona
CONSECO FINANCE AKA GREEN
7360 S KYRENE TEMPE, Arizona U.S.A.

CONSECO FINANCE/AKA GREEN TREE THE RUDE, HARRASING, MR. SEBER CALLS MY EMPLOYMENT Arizona

Conseco aka Green Tree finance is nothing but a nighmare on Kyrene Street! I was called at my place of work from one of Conseco's employees. He called himself Mr. Seber. He insisted on getting my bank information to make payment by phone arrangment. He informed me I was 15 days late.

When I explained to Mr. Seber that I had chosen to payoff this debt with Conseco/aka Green Tree finance by another firm, He rudely told me "he showed no payoff requests" Again I tried to explain to him that a check from another lender was waiting for me to pick up and give to them, he insisted on telling me how I did not have any "priorities" with regards to this account. He became agitated, as I could hear him sighing heavily over the phone.

He made his own conclusions that since I would not give him my bank information that I was going to be catorgorized as refusing" to make payment arrangements. When I told Mr. Seber I was not refusing anything, that I have another firm paying them off, he still continued to be rude and harrassing. I was unable to effectively do my job at the time because of his unprofessional and verbal abuseivness. This needs to stop!

Debbie
GILBERT, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSECO-FINANCE-AKA-GREEN/TEMPE-Arizona-85283/CONSECO-FINANCEAKA-GREEN-TREE-THE-RUDE-HARRASING-MR-SEBER-CALLS-MY-EMPLOYMENT-Arizona-106719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSECO FINANCE AKA GREEN