Complaint Review: CONSECO FINANCE - GREEN TREE

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:Dilley Texas
CONSECO FINANCE - GREEN TREE
7800 IH-10, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78230 SAN ANTONIO, Texas U.S.A.

CONSECO FINANCE - GREEN TREE ripoff, DISHONEST PRACTICES SAN ANTONIO Texas

WARNING! I have been sued, I received a court notification on wich they awarded a default judgment on Conseco due to no show on my part. I was never notified of the court date. When I requested a new trial, Conseco presented the judge a mail receipt card with my signature on it!

What they did is: They sent me a certified letter with some non-important letter in it, I signed for it but, since it was nothing important,I forgot about it. They, replaced the original non-important letter for a trial date notification for their records. Then they told the judge that it was proof that I received the notification of the trial date.

The judge awarded a new trial may be because he already know the Conseco reputation, may be because he was tired of too many Conseco complaints or maybe because he believed me.

Conseco made another big mistake: Raphael Belarde and Mr. Conner called me the same day the judge awarded a default judgment and ordered me to start packing because they won the law suit and that a sheriff's deputy was on the way to my home.

When I told them that I didn't even knew anything about the court date they laughted at me. What they did is gave me more time to request a new trial, fools!!

If you receive certified letters from these fools, please keep them in the original envelope, just in case they want to do what they did to me. Again, those fools can not repo your home with a court order!

A
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSECO-FINANCE-GREEN-TREE/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78230/CONSECO-FINANCE-GREEN-TREE-ripoff-DISHONEST-PRACTICES-SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-83440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSECO FINANCE - GREEN TREE