cholesterol

• Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: clark — cherokee Iowa United States of America
CONSECO - GREEN TREE
p.o box6172 rapid city, South Dakota United States of America

CONSECO - GREEN TREE conseco rIPOFF ARTISTS PREDATORY LENDERS,TRYING TO GET A DIVORCED MAN WITH KIDS DOWN. rapid city, South Dakota

I have been dealing with these ripoff artists for years.They are a ;servicing' COMPANY SO SUPPOSEDLY THEY CANNOT LOWER MY INTEREST RATE.Funny,when I went  to Iraq,they had no choice under the soldiers and sailors act.I got back,and same old situation.My ex wife and I recently were divorced.We had to file for bankruptcy,but I reaffirmed the loan on the house.I thought it was the right thing to do.Still no cooperation on lowering my interest from 11% to something lower.I tried the obama plan,and of course I made to much money.We settled on a 1year loan modification.I always kept in touch to see if I was approved.I called the company 10 times to see if I had been approved between 1 feb and 28 feb.as of feb 25 I had not yet been approved.I called feb 28,and I was told that my new payment was late because I was approved for the modification on 1 feb 2010.These people do not communicate with each other,and then they shift you around till you talk these people blue in the face.I could write a book,but the bottom line is they are a bunch of crooks,and should be held accountable for predatory lending practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSECO-GREEN-TREE/rapid-city-South-Dakota-57709/CONSECO-GREEN-TREE-conseco-rIPOFF-ARTISTS-PREDATORY-LENDERSTRYING-TO-GET-A-DIVORCED-MAN-593767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSECO - GREEN TREE