Complaint Review: CONSOLIDATED FLOORING

• Reported By: Bone — Tacoma Washington
CONSOLIDATED FLOORING
5300 NE 4th ST Seattle , Washington USA

CONSOLIDATED FLOORING TOM HJERMSTEAD (HJERMS**T) A CON MAN Seattle Washington

I Found this guy on Craigslist thinking hes legit. Come to find out that he is a liar from the bit of h**l. I had him schedule to do my carpet and I purchased the padding from his Supplier. Never got a call from the day he was suppose to install carpet except a text saying sorry I will be there first thing the next day. Next day, took day off and nobody showed up. Matter worse, we hired a truck to pickup the carpet from Lacey Home Depot. I then goggle his company and found lots of people being scammed by the guy. I wish I will never see this guy in perosn because I will let him know how he has put my family in so much stress and especially my wife waiting at the house all day and nobody shewed up. Some people put their frustrations on paper, some hire lawyer, some type letters, My culture and country, we handle problem different. Peace be with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSOLIDATED-FLOORING/Seattle-Washington-98058/CONSOLIDATED-FLOORING-TOM-HJERMSTEAD-HJERMST-A-CON-MAN-Seattle-Washington-1079592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSOLIDATED FLOORING