Complaint Review: CONSOLIDATED MEDIA SERVICES

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2003

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
CONSOLIDATED MEDIA SERVICES
200 CHASTAIN CENTER BLVD, SUITE 200 KENNESAW, Georgia U.S.A.

CONSOLIDATED MEDIA SERVICES CMS is a total ripoff!fraudulent business I'm really pissed off about this and am thinking about trying to take legal action against them. KENNESAW Georgia

CMS called me one day offering a cheap subscription to all of these magazines that I never should have ordered because I don't have time to read them. Once I realized (after their 10-day cancellation period) that this was a mistake I called and was told that it was too late to cancel.

I never received their so called "welcome package". Just a bill in the mail.

As a matter of fact, I just got off of the phone with those a#&holes and was told that they could only offer me a settlement, no cancellation. I'm really pissed off about this and am thinking about trying to take legal action against them.

I've learned a hard lesson - never buy anything from a solicitor. If you want to buy something, you'll call them.

Radiah
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSOLIDATED-MEDIA-SERVICES/KENNESAW-Georgia-30144/CONSOLIDATED-MEDIA-SERVICES-CMS-is-a-total-ripofffraudulent-business-Im-really-pissed-of-61212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSOLIDATED MEDIA SERVICES