• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: Edna — Redondo Beach California United States of America

I  have DIRECTV as my Cable but CONSOLIDATED SMART SYSTEMS is the SERVICE AND SYSTEM MAINTENANCE people.

I called them to have my new 3 receiver box installed , I was told that CONSOLIDATED would be at my place no later than 6:00 PM . they did not show up till 7:00 pm and I paid $ 40.00 to have then come out.

When their TECHNICIAN got here he went to put the new receiver on my 2011  55" TV in my living room and the picture went out ,he then looked to my husband and I and said "YOUR TV IS BROKEN " I asked him how can that be when you walked in the TV was working just fine.

I call them this morning 10-21-11 and was told That a SUPERVISOR would call me within 2 hr that was  around 10:00 AM , it is 2:00 PM and still no call.                                                                                       I
just call them again to give  them an OPPORTUNITY to correct their mistake and was told that they are waiting to talk to the technician supervisor.

They did not have to wait to get pay so why should I have to wait to have my TV fix.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSOLIDATED-SMARTSYSTEM/internet/CONSOLIDATED-SMARTSYSTEM-SERVICE-AND-SYSTEM-MAINTENANCE-Internet-791265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSOLIDATED SMARTSYSTEM