• Report: #209449

• Submitted: Mon, September 04, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2007

• Reported By:Forest Park Illinois
CONSUMER CREDIT SERVICES OF AMERICA
Jacksonville Florida Internet U.S.A.

CONSUMER CREDIT SERVICES OF AMERCIA AND GREG BOHL Are Cold-Blooded Snakes ripoff Jacksonville Florida Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Please see my rip-off report for American Bankruptcy Centers

*Author of original report: Consumer Credit Services and Greg Bohl: Cold Blooded Snakes

*Consumer Comment: That is Interesting

*Consumer Suggestion: File your complaint online with the FBI

AMERICA BEWARE! If you are in need of bankruptcy services please, please stay away from Greg S. Bohl and Comsumer Credit Services of America these people mean you no good.

Like the other customers who wrote rip-off reports against this man and company I too gave this man $195.00 for services I have yet to receive. Back in June of this year I gave this man money to prepare my Chapter 7 Bankruptcy paper and I have yet to get them.

This company proclaimed that they have "Prepared over 28,000 successful Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcies for individual consumers across the nation", I have yet to find one of those 28,000 happy people in my month search.

This company, if it is ready a company also proclaim that "CCSA's success is premised on one primary goal: to deliver what we promise at a reasonable price". That is a laugh.

I too contacted them by email and phone for over two months and no one contacted me back until Aug 31, 2006 and they only contacted me when I informed them that I have filed a complaint against them with the BBB in Jackville, Florida.

I also contacted the BBB in my home state of IL, and put them on the look-out, just in case others in IL request info about CCSA.

America don't believe the lies this company tells you. Greg S. Bohl and his merry-band of thiefs are out to rip you off. Whenever a man will steal from the poor to fatten his belly he will steal from his own mother.

Greg S. Bohl and CCSA are evil. And all people across the USA need to beware. I like most of you don't have $195 to give away, but that is what happens when you give this man money.

What I don't understand is how and why these low-down dirty RATS are still in business? America, once again PLEASE, PLEASE, before you give Greg S. Bohl your money chcek him out to the fullest. Don't let that man fool you, she is not out to help you, but to harm you.

Cindy
Forest Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2006 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-CREDIT-SERVICES-OF-AMERICA/internet/CONSUMER-CREDIT-SERVICES-OF-AMERCIA-AND-GREG-BOHL-Are-Cold-Blooded-Snakes-ripoff-Jacksonvi-209449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER CREDIT SERVICES OF AMERICA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Klouvierre - (U.S.A.)

Wow--more and more evidence. I was going to do business with American Bankruptcy Centers until (thank God--it was totally to His credit) I found the Greg Bohl information on this site. My eyes bugged out when I read in the above report some of the claims made on the website--that concluded it for me--it's the SAME COMPANY! If you check out my report, and the website I list for that report, you will find the exactly same information. Greg Bohl is at it again, and if anyone knows any way to file something against him since he is forbidden to do anymore business in Jacksonville, please find a way to let me know.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Consumer Credit Services and Greg Bohl: Cold Blooded Snakes

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Perris, I for one am very happy that you have had such success with Greg Bohl and Consumer Credit Services, because I, like the other 40 plus people who have dealt with this man and company have not as of yet.

It has been over two months and I am still waiting for the services I paid $195 for. I am still waiting for a email or a phone call telling me that all this was a mistake and your Chapter 7 papers have all being taken care of and creditors will no longer harass you.

But that is not the case. Any success you have had with that man and that company was on the backs of those who were lied to and cheated, so therefore, congratulation. Because I am still waiting for my forms.

Cindy

Forest Park, Il

That is Interesting

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

I just used CCS of America and have been getting all my forms and when I needed something corrected they did so. Why is that?

#7 Consumer Suggestion

File your complaint online with the FBI

AUTHOR: Dwarrenee - (U.S.A.)

I too was a victim of Mr.Greg Bohl and like many others am seeking a refund and some justice. I recently located an online complaint form provided by the FBI for internet scam

ic3.gov/

I am also seeking other participants in filing a lawsuit against Mr.Bohl.