rank

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: MX — USA Florida United States of America
CONSUMER FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY ASSOCIATION
LOS ANGELES, California United States of America

CONSUMER FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY ASSOCIATION SUSPICIOUS, AND HARRASSING CALLS LOS ANGELES, California

I received several calls today on Saturday, Dec. 5, 2009 and no one at first seemed to be on the line. After several more calls, a man asked for me by name. He never identified himself and asked me who was my attorney. I asked him his name and the reason for the call. He told me his name was "Max Anderson" (in an indian accent), and that was was from the Dept. of Business Regulation, and then the phone line got disconnected. Mind you this is on a Saturday am. I know for a fact that the Dept. of Business Regulation does not open on weekends.  Then the phone rang again, and no one was on the line, and it rang, and rang, and it was the same man again and this time he said that I had some outstanding loan from an Insta cash company and would press criminal charges against me and will be sending the investigators to my home and then he was going to file a lawsuit against me. So, he started out saying he was from the Dept. of Business Regulation, and ended up being a lawyer.  I asked him for the transaction codes of this so called loan to my account. He could not tell me. He did hoever had the last four digits of my ssn.  I asked him more questions about his company. The more questions I asked, the more frustrated he became. He told me not to ask him so many questions. I called him a fraud and a scammer. I told him that I have not heard of such a company and never had any loan put into an account. I searched my records and there is no such deposit. I asked him to provide me his number and gave me (818) 338-5092.  I then search it on Intelius services and it registered as follows to: Daniel Bibbins, age 34 years old, Glendale, CA, Carrier West-PAC Telecomm Inc., Avg. Income of 49,000, and Home Value of 349,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-FINANCIAL-ACCOUNTABILITY-ASSOCIATION/LOS-ANGELES-California-94520/CONSUMER-FINANCIAL-ACCOUNTABILITY-ASSOCIATION-SUSPICIOUS-AND-HARRASSING-CALLS-LOS-ANGELE-534517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY ASSOCIATION