Complaint Review: CONSUMER FIRST--MR. ROBERT STEVENS

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Waynesburg Pennsylvania
CONSUMER FIRST--MR. ROBERT STEVENS
PO BOX 15386 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

CONSUMER FIRST MR. ROBERT STEVENS RIPOFF GUARANTEED APPROVAL $5000 CREDIT LIMIT, 0%APR 1ST 12 MONTHS TAMPA Florida Thanks Ripoff Report

I recieved this letter on 12/10 and at first got very excited because my credit is bad and I have been looking for a way to repair it.

I thought this would be great, then I re-read the letter. I thought some things looked fishy, like the comment that was made, "You may use your platinum card immediately upon receipt for all purchases from credit provider." And the fact that there was no information with the letter, that all details would be sent with the card in a membership package.

Before I made out my check I thought that I would search for Consumer First on the internet, not thinking it was a scam but thinking that this was a mail order company where the card would only be good for purchases from their company.

When I couldn't find anything I then started thinking this was probably a scam. At one last search attempt I searched Consumer First Tampa Florida and was directed to this site.

I'm glad I was because it saved me from making a $45 mistake. I feel really bad for the other people this guy has and will rip off with this bogus letter. Looks like someone made this up on their home computer to "make" extra money for the holidays. I just wonder how they got my name and address, my phone number is unlisted.

Valerie
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-FIRST-MR-ROBERT-STEVENS/TAMPA-Florida-33684-5386/CONSUMER-FIRST-MR-ROBERT-STEVENS-RIPOFF-GUARANTEED-APPROVAL-5000-CREDIT-LIMIT-0APR-1ST-37874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER FIRST--MR. ROBERT STEVENS