Complaint Review: CONSUMER FIRST

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2003

• Reported By:SEATTLE Washington
CONSUMER FIRST
P.O. BOX 15386 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

CONSUMER FIRST ripoff TAMPA Florida

My name is Shana Williams. and I live in Seattle,Wa and I have sent for a plantium card and they said that it will take up to 3 to 4 weeks and they said that they needed $100.00 dollars for the memebertship fee and I sent it to them and they said that it will take up to 3 to 4 weeks and it has been 8 weeks and I still haven't gotten it.

I had called a bank and they said that it sounded like a rip off because they said that it usually takes up to 2 weeks to 4 weeks to get the card and I still haven't gotten it and I need my money back because I need things and they even sent me something telling me that I have a card waiting and I have been waiting every since. and I think that if I don't get my money back I will sue them for the rip-off and maybe even more like the 5000.00 that they were supposed to send me .

Shana
SEATTLE, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2003 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-FIRST/TAMPA-Florida-33684-5386/CONSUMER-FIRST-ripoff-TAMPA-Florida-66842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER FIRST