Complaint Review: CONSUMER GRANTS USA

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2004

• Reported By:HOUSTON Texas
CONSUMER GRANTS USA
PO BOX 41802 ST. PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Grants USA - RICKY RIPOFF WON'T GIVE MY MY REFUND ST. PETERSBURG Florida

I was contacted by Consumer Grants USA on the 10th of August. I was garaunteed that I was approved for a grant to open mu up a daycare that I always wanted. they told me that I had to pay 239.00 to pay for the application fee. They told me that the only way that I could do that was over the phone. So I did. They deducted the money from my account on the 16th of August. well now it is November the 27th and i still have not gotten my packet or even my refund back.

I have called several times questioning on my packet. The only answer they could give me is that my packet is in the mail. They said that it was taking long because of the hurricanes that happened down there. When I orignally did this it was in August before there was any hurricane happening down there. i have recieved several things from Florida from other companies and family members that are down there. I have been contacting them constantly about my package and my refund. I am still trying to get my money back.

Ramonique
HOUSTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-GRANTS-USA/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33743/Consumer-Grants-USA-RICKY-RIPOFF-WONT-GIVE-MY-MY-REFUND-ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-114901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER GRANTS USA