Complaint Review: CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: LYNN — Methuen Massachusetts United States of America
CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA

CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA RIP OFF** SCAM*** ROBBERY*** DECEIT*** RIP OFF*** THIEVES*** SCAM*** SCAM**** TAKE MY MONEY***, Internet

They charged my account $159 for alleged magazine order by my 11 year old daughter!!!!! This is preposterous and complete BULL!!!!!!!  I called to inquire and the manager was absolutely RUDE and antagonistic from the start.
I did not even know what the charge was for and so I called---she was evasive and impolite at the get-go!! THis company is deceptive and sneaky.  SCAM!!
I need to file a dispute form with my bank to ensure I get my cash back!!
DO NOT TRUST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-NETWORK-OF-AMERICA/internet/CONSUMER-NETWORK-OF-AMERICA-RIP-OFF-SCAM-ROBBERY-DECEIT-RIP-OFF-THIEVES-721881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA