Complaint Review: CONSUMER PREFERRED PLATINUM

• Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:RICHMOND California
CONSUMER PREFERRED PLATINUM
TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

CONSUMER PREFERRED PLATINUM ripoff took my money but never received a card or a catalog TAMPA Florida

I had received a letter in the mail saying that I had been approved for a $5000 credit limit and that it would be a 0% apr for 12 months. The part that really got me is when they said that it would be low payments so my credit would be back on track.

So because it seemed a little fishy to me still I sent a money order instead. But it had been almost two weeks now and I am glad that I seen this on the internet.

I looked up the information up on the computer to see if it was legit and I thought it was because it said i needed a membership number and that I couldn't log on without my card number. I am hoping that I can get my money back thru the moneyorder company.

Chia
RICHMOND, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-PREFERRED-PLATINUM/TAMPA-Florida/CONSUMER-PREFERRED-PLATINUM-ripoff-took-my-money-but-never-received-a-card-or-a-catalog-T-73119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER PREFERRED PLATINUM