• Submitted: Sat, October 09, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2004

• Reported By:OOLOGAH Oklahoma
P.o.box Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

CONSUMER PREFERRED ripoff Tampa Florida

I sent Consumer Preferred $49.00 to obtain a card to order out of their catalog. I received the catalog only one time and that was when I received my card.

To use this card you must request the product online then pre-pay a percentage of the total.

I have never used this card, however I recently tried to locate the websight so that I could look at their merchandise and it does not exist. I tried to call the phone number on the card and the phone is not a working number.

I want my money back!!!!

OOLOGAH, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2004 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-PREFERRED/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/CONSUMER-PREFERRED-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-112172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER PREFERRED