Complaint Review: CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2006

• Reported By:Columbus OH
CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel
retailreportcard.producttestpanel.com Columbia, Texas U.S.A.

CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel Ripoff - You have won a Sony Vaio Computer! Columbia South Carolina

Basically,

The web site says win a Sony Vaio Computer. The requirements are that you buy tow of the advertised services.

Well I did that: ink jet cartridges and a subscription to Columbia Records DVD club.

No problem. Then I was waiting for an e-mail from:

CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION Aka Product Test Panel

I didn't get one. Then I tried to contact the company. Basically, you can't. No where are you given the opportunity to look at your account or points redeemed. There is no way to contact them via the web site.

I'm mad because I was misled. At the same time I did get things that I was OK with, so it's not like I was totaly Ripped Off, however the Ink Jets and the Columbia Records DVD club I wouldn't have gotten if it weren't for the offer, so in essence I was ripped off.

Joe
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2006 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-RESEARCH-CORPORATION-Product-Test-Panel/Columbia-Texas/CONSUMER-RESEARCH-CORPORATION-Product-Test-Panel-Ripoff-You-have-won-a-Sony-Vaio-Comput-173044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel