Complaint Review: CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: latonya morris — milwaukee Wisconsin
CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP
1119 N Main St Unit A CLEBURNE, Texas USA

CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP CRG they promise to help me get a credit score of 720 CLEBURNE Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Classic Case of Stolen Identity

I received a call from CRG to help me repair my credit all 3 major credit providers all i needed to pay is 99.00.After i pay they will request my credit reports and they will begin working on my credit its been over 30 days i tried to contact them no answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-RESEARCH-GROUP/CLEBURNE-Texas-76033/CONSUMER-RESEARCH-GROUP-CRG-they-promise-to-help-me-get-a-credit-score-of-720-CLEBURNE-Te-1066539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Classic Case of Stolen Identity

AUTHOR: D E Bode - ()

I have carefully read the attached complaint and have found absolutely no correlation between the name on the complaint and our company. We have been conducting a business to business service Nationally since 1991 without ONE verifiable complaint from any of our associates or clients. Unfortunately, in today's unscrupulous market anyone can adopt a name for a business legitimate purposes or otherwise.

Then, an unvalidated, unverified, unfounded and most importantly unrelated claim posted on the internet against a company or individual can have devestating affects in this world where everything is based on perception. Who can blame a perspctive client searching on the internet with our name only to see flagrant headings (unjustly labeling us with flaming, uninvestigated and unsubstantuated accustions). It's most unfortunate that the casual perspective client, takes these claims posted by The Rip Off Report as truith and moves on. These headings posted on the internet are obviously contributing to the ruin and bankruptsy of many companies struggling to stay in business in todays market.

The process used by the RipOff Website is in direct contradiction to the foundation of our country. In America, unlike many third world countries, we, as business owners and U.S. citizens should be considered innocent until proven guilty. That is just one of the rights I served in the U.S. military to uphold.

D.E. Bode, Pres. and Founder

Consumer Research Group

Headquartered in North, Carolina

America's Premier Mystery Shopping Company.