Complaint Review: CONSUMER TELCOM INC

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: DOROTHY — REAGAN Tennessee United States of America
CONSUMER TELCOM INC
7E01 NORTH GREENVILLE PKWAY #200 HENDERSON, Nebraska United States of America

CONSUMER TELCOM INC SAID REP FOR AT&T. SAID PHONE BILL WOULD BE CHEAPER, BECAUSE I WAS A LONG STANDING CUST. OF AT& T I WOULD BE GETTING A DISCOUNT. BILLS ARE MUCH HIGH HENDERSON , Nebraska

Received a call man said he was from AT&T (turns out he works for Consumer Telcom something I did not find out until I recevid a bill). He said because I was a long standing AT&T cust. and has kept my home phone and not just cell service
I would be getting a discount. Phone bill would be cheaper. When I received my phone bill it was for $ 323.07, my normal bill was  around $80.00. I called AT&T they informed me that they had not called me.

It was a third party company called Consumer Telcom and they would remove some of the charges Bill is now down to $237.00. I  called Consumer and they said they would not be able to remove all of the overage because I had agreed to the changes ( 30 min for long long distance something the man did not tell me )  I has nationwide calling include in my at&t bill so this is not cheaper by any means. I am on a fixed income and can not afford to have companies calling and lying to be me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-TELCOM-INC/HENDERSON-Nebraska-89074/CONSUMER-TELCOM-INC-SAID-REP-FOR-ATT-SAID-PHONE-BILL-WOULD-BE-CHEAPER-BECAUSE-I-WAS-A-875421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER TELCOM INC