Complaint Review: CONSUMER TELECOM, INC

• Reported By: CARLA — KIRBY Texas United States of America
CONSUMER TELECOM, INC
SAN ANTONIO, Texas United States of America

CONSUMER TELECOM, INC USBI $ CHARGED FOR SERVICES NEVER USED SAN ANTONIO, Texas

unaware and dumb founded to discover when I tried to change services on my phone bill, that I was paying a long distance company $ 4.72 a month.Consumer Telecom, Inc. Frankly I never knew I had long distance on my home phone, I didn't need it, that's why we have cell phones, to prevent using outragesly priced so called " we have a deal" there are no deals, just hyped telemarketers trained by their employer promising them a deal of a lifetime, in the end we all get scr_wed. And they think we are wrong for complaining. It gets to the point, in trying to talk these types of people they just piss you off, its like you try to tell them why your upset, and they just don't get it, they have no brains and no conscious, they know that they are robbing the unaware consumer, and yet they can sleep at night. Like my momma used to say, their like trying to have a conversation with a brick wall. I think just by what I have said everyone reading this knows how I feel, and how I was treated. The only thing that is going to stop these kind of people, and believe me there are way too many to count. It's sad, really sad, how many people can obtain a license, to rob! And they do it for free! To report this company and all the other thiefs please call (((redacted))), it's the only way to stop all this nonsense. Help each other and lets give these jerks just what they deserve, before they do it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-TELECOM-INC/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78219/CONSUMER-TELECOM-INC-USBI-CHARGED-FOR-SERVICES-NEVER-USED-SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-625418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER TELECOM, INC