Complaint Review: CONSUMER TRUST

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Coos Bay Oregon
CONSUMER TRUST
NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

CONSUMER TRUST I received a grant check for $4,975.00 with another check to be mailed to me later. NEW YORK New York

I received a grant check for $4,975.00 and I was suspose to called 1-289-892-4186 and ask for Tony Young or Donna Taylor with Claim # 2731. Unfortunately every time I called the # I received a recored message, I then left a message with all my info and to have them call me back. I called for several days at all different times of the day and left numerous messages and never heard from them at all. I also snet them several text messages which they never responded to either. I then in good faith took the check to may local bank and tried to cash it. I was then later told it came back as a frauduant check account. I would like to perticipate in any kind of suit brought up against this company to keep them ripping honet hard working americans off in the future.

Kathy
Coos Bay, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMER-TRUST/NEW-YORK-New-York-10131/CONSUMER-TRUST-I-received-a-grant-check-for-497500-with-another-check-to-be-mailed-to-m-347262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMER TRUST