Complaint Review: CONSUMERFIRST

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2003

• Reported By:MERRILLVILLE Indiana

CONSUMERFIRST ripoff CREDIT CARD FRAUD consumer fraud ripoff GREENVILLE South Carolina

I recieved a credit card offer in the mail from a company called Consumer First.Their offer stated due to my excellent credit I was approved for a 5,000 dollard credit limit,with 0% intrest the first year. For a fee of 39.00 regular processing fee or 49.00 rush fee I sent in 49.00 several days passed with no credit card in the mail. I called my bank and they did a trace come to find out by calling the bank where my check was cashed (Bank of America in Greenville s.c. Consumer First does not exist..I am furious I had planned to use the a portion of credit for my home business for supplies..Consumers Beware.. Live and Learn allways check the better Business Bureau first.. And as I recently discovered check with www.ripoff.com Linda merrillville, Indiana
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Consumer First CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2003 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONSUMERFIRST/GREENVILLE-South-Carolina/CONSUMERFIRST-ripoff-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-consumer-fraud-ripoff-GREENVILLE-South-Carolina-54261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONSUMERFIRST