Complaint Review: CONTINENTAL AIRLINES

• Submitted: Fri, December 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Cynthia — Ontario, Ca 91761 California U.S.A.
CONTINENTAL AIRLINES
1600 Smith Street Houston, Texas United States of America

CONTINENTAL AIRLINES Class Action Lawsuit Against Continental Airlines Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Geez

I sent my 18 yr old son today 12/04/09 from California to Little Rock to attend a school function is Arkansas. My son was stranded in Houston, Texas "his connecting flight" (Continental hub) "due to weather". My son flight was suppose to arrived in Arkansas 2:55pm it is now 8:30 CST and my son is still at the Airport trying to get on another flight. I have spoke to many Mangers at Continental and I am being told they might have a flight for him tomorrow, however, they will not pay for him to fly with anyone else, they will not pay for a hotel room and they will not give me my money back me if I buy a tickey from another airline. I was also told it was my choice to have my son sleep at the airport because I would not get him a hotel room. The last Mrg I spoke with at Continental was Billy ID # 97 who was rude and could not understand why I was so concerned about my 18 yr old some who has never flown alone. I THINK THIS IS A SCAM AND CONTINENTAL DO THIS ALOT. I THINK CONTINENTAL AIRLINES IS A BIG JOKE AND WITH ALL THE COMPLAINTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN! CONTINENTAL HAS THOUGHT UP A CLEVER WAY TO MAKE MORE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES AND/OR OTHER SISTER COMPANIES...I WELCOME A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST CONTINENTAL AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND BBB...PLEASE TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DO IT AND NEVER FLY CONTINENTAL AGAIN!

PLEASE CALL AND REPORT THIS SCAM TO FAA 817-222-5600

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONTINENTAL-AIRLINES/Houston-Texas-/CONTINENTAL-AIRLINES-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Against-Continental-Airlines-Houston-Texas-534133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONTINENTAL AIRLINES

Geez

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

Relax Mom, No airline can control the weather.

Your kid is 18, old enough to be in the war, it wont kill him to sleep in an airport one night.