Complaint Review: CONTINENTAL FINANCE CORPORATION

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
CONTINENTAL FINANCE CORPORATION
PO BOX 8099 NEWARK, Delaware U.S.A.

CONTINENTAL FINANCE CORPORATION UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS NEWARK Delaware

*Author of original report: CONTINENTAL FINANCE

On 8/17, I was given authorization from a friend to use his checking account to pay my credit card first initial payment to your company. The transaction was completed.

Unfortunately, on 9/27 I received an email from my friend stating your company had deducted $58.95 a Western Union Payment out of his checking account. And another transaction was done on 10/8 and 10/26 and I did not authorize this transaction and at that Time I had not spoken to anyone at that company and now his account is $-400.00 overdraft. I have explained this on every call that I have contacted this company and no one can seem to help. I am disappointed because I have been interacting with your company since October and this problem is not resolved. According to the Better Business Bureau of Delaware this company has 229 complaints and I am very skeptical about dealing with this company. Every time I call I receive conflicting information about this account and one person tells me the fax has been received and to wait for corporate to respond in 3 days and the other representative says send in the fax again. I have been disputing long enough and I am tired of waiting. I have not had any luck and surprise to see hidden fees and fraudulent finance charges that were not disclosed clearly in anything I have received and I feel this company is fraudulent and do not care about there customers. I want to hear a call that was reported to authorize a payment in September or October or November. To resolve the problem, I would like the company to send a full refund to my friend account where the money was deducted from. And I want this account closed with the late and additional fees on my account credited because I have been trying to work with your company and I have been calling frequently to get this resolved. I have faxed your company bank statements that were provided to me by the account holder. The next step is to file a fraudulent charge on the company. I was given a fax number of 302-454-7952 that I have sent supporting information to and NO ONE has called or contacted me via email about this. And today is 12/7/07 and still it hasn't been resolved. Can anyone help?

Upset, frustrated, and aggravated in texas
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONTINENTAL-FINANCE-CORPORATION/NEWARK-Delaware-19714/CONTINENTAL-FINANCE-CORPORATION-UNAUTHORIZED-PAYMENTS-NEWARK-Delaware-289709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONTINENTAL FINANCE CORPORATION

CONTINENTAL FINANCE

AUTHOR: Upset, frustrated, and aggravated in texas - (U.S.A.)

I have went to several different cites and I will expose them for the crooks that they are.