Complaint Review: COPELAND MARKETING CORP

• Submitted: Wed, June 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:waldorf Maryland
COPELAND MARKETING CORP
1470 W International Speedwayblud Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-269-0143
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

COPELAND MARKETING CORP - Miranda Joyner promised to rent my timeshare for $899 but never gave me a legitimate contract Daytona Beach Florida

co. contacted me about renting my timeshare for me. This was on 4/20/2006. everything was recorded by them. they took $499 at first, then onMay 1st they took another $400. I still had not got a contract. I kept calling and finally on June 2 I called agin to speak to a supervisor and th lady tried to tell me they had a wrong number. I asked to get my mony back because I never got a signed contract from them so a contract was never signed. I was told I could only get back part not all. I still never signed the contract.

Patsy
waldorf, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COPELAND-MARKETING-CORP/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/COPELAND-MARKETING-CORP-Miranda-Joyner-promised-to-rent-my-timeshare-for-899-but-never-462285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COPELAND MARKETING CORP