isolated
  • Report: #431908

Complaint Review: CORRECTIONAL BILLINGS - EVERCOM CORRECTIONAL BILLINGS ON BEHALF OF EVERCOM SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Sat, March 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:monroe Louisiana
TEXAS, U.S.A , Texas U.S.A.

CORRECTIONAL BILLINGS SERVICES EVERCON T-NETIX EVERCOM CORRECTIONAL BILLINGS ON BEHALF OF EVERCOM SYSTEMS over charging me and phones been cut off soon as a love one calls and i accepted it. Newellton Louisiana

i have a problem, every time i puts money on my account so my love can call home, they even taking money off, phone cutting off, or over charging me. the way the economy is as of today it's hard to get a job now and we all are running out of money. can you imagine being a single parents with kids and they can't talk to their dad because of over charge, phone calls cut, and taking money off. it's bad enough that our love ones are in jail because some did it and some didn't do it. peoples makes misstakes in life and we all will be punished for our wrong doing, but who can you judge no one but GOD, so please don't take the calls from the ones that trying to change, especially when they have something to live for and that is GOD, self and family if they have one. SO I THINK THEY OWES ME MORE TIME ON MY PHONE, AND IF THEY DON'T BELEIVES THAT SOME CALLS WHERE CUT OFF BEFORE I COULD ANSWER, MONEY TAKING AWAY FROM ME, OVER CHARGING ME, AND LAST PHONES BEING ERUPTED BY THE OPERATOR. I HAVE PROOF ON MY PHONE HOW MANY MINUTES I STAYED ON EACH PHONE CALLS.

HAVE A BLESS NIGHT

NICOLE
monroe, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CORRECTIONAL-BILLINGS-EVERCOM-CORRECTIONAL-BILLINGS-ON-BEHALF-OF-EVERCOM-SYSTEMS/Texas/CORRECTIONAL-BILLINGS-SERVICES-EVERCON-T-NETIX-EVERCOM-CORRECTIONAL-BILLINGS-ON-BEHALF-OF-431908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CORRECTIONAL BILLINGS - EVERCOM CORRECTIONAL BILLINGS ON BEHALF OF EVERCOM SYSTEMS