Complaint Review: CORVUS OF NEW ORLEANS LLC.

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: corvus janitorial of new orleans ll — new orleans Louisiana United States of America
CORVUS OF NEW ORLEANS LLC.
2332 SERVERN AVE METARIE, Louisiana United States of America

CORVUS OF NEW ORLEANS LLC. TOMMY PETAGNA REGIONAL DIRECTOR THE COMPANY UNDER PAY WORKERS/DO NOT PAY FOR WORK THAT HAD BEEN DONE.CORPORATE AND REGIONAL OFFICE ARE VERY UN PROFESSIONAL. TO FAMILIES THAT HAS PAID THEIR FRNCHISE FEE, METARIE, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: A Customer Of Corvus Nola

*UPDATE Employee: Reponse from Corvus of New Orleans

Corvus Janitorial is a ripp off they take your money and treat you like nothing.They are very unprofessinoal (TOMMY PETAGNA) regional director.They under pay, on payday they all ways having issues with the monies you have earned, rightful deserve.I called  HIS BOSS  MR ANDY I HAVE YET TO GET A RESPONSE.SO WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS ARE THEY RUNNING, IT'S THE ONE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WANNA BE A PART OF .My family and I HAS LOST OUT ON 2,000.00 TO JOIN THIS COMPANY AFTER 3 MONTHS WITH ERRORS ON EVERY CHECK NO WAY. ,NOT EXCEPTABLE  I HAVE DOCUMENTS OF BEING UNPAID/CONTRACT THAT THEY GET OVER ON WITH YOU, SO THEY CAN KEEP ALL OF UR MONEY YOU PUT IN TO IT . THEY TREAT AND PAY EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY.I'M NOW SEEKING HELP TO RETRIVE MY DOWN PAYMEN AND TO WARN OTHERS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CORVUS-OF-NEW-ORLEANS-LLC/METARIE-Louisiana-70001/CORVUS-OF-NEW-ORLEANS-LLC-TOMMY-PETAGNA-REGIONAL-DIRECTOR-THE-COMPANY-UNDER-PAY-WORKERSD-942186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CORVUS OF NEW ORLEANS LLC.

A Customer Of Corvus Nola

AUTHOR: EnoughisEnough - ()

We have had Corvus for about 6 months and we have had problems, I have talked to the person who does our cleaning and she informed me that the training is done at an office and you watch a video, I know form experinece with these people that the cleaning help are under paid , the came in and low balled to get our contract and we accepted, but that doesnt help the people who are cleaning for us. we pay corvus 450 and out of that the person brings home maybe 100.00 dollars, we have had long talks, they are ripping poeple off the only person so far that I have spoken with that is respectful is Reed he to under bids but he has a better manner than Tommy. we will be ending our contract and going with a differnt company we do want anyone who has been wronged to seek legal help and dont allow them in to your companyh they will destroy it.

Reponse from Corvus of New Orleans

AUTHOR: CorvusJanitorial - (United States of America)

At Corvus Janitorial Systems, we sell janitorial franchises. This certain individual bought her franchise on March 30, 2012. In August of this year, she abandoned the Corvus cleaning accounts she serviced and her franchise, violating the Franchise Agreement she signed. This individual signed a Franchise Release and Termination Agreement on August 22, 2012. With her release, she was given the revenue she was owed.