Complaint Review: COTTMAN/ AMMCO

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:humble Texas
COTTMAN/ AMMCO
8331 FM 1960 Bypass Humble, Texas U.S.A.

COTTMAN/ AMMCO RIP OFF Humble Texas

I went in to get an oil leak repaired, i paid $600 and recieve my car back in worst shape then it orginally was. I recieve a call back from COTTMAN/ AMMCO telling me that the first so called repair wasn't the problem and it would cost me an additional $1000, when i told them that i would pick up my car, the guy tried to reduce the price to $350, and told me that the mechanic had been fired because of similar complaints. I am now in the process of gathering like information and evidence, in order to take my case to small claims court. If anyone has had problems with this shop, please respond with your story.

Harvey
humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COTTMAN-AMMCO/Humble-Texas-77338/COTTMAN-AMMCO-RIP-OFF-Humble-Texas-379089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COTTMAN/ AMMCO